Thank you for thinking of Jamiyah Singapore as the place to make your zakat contribution. Established in 1932, Jamiyah Singapore is the oldest and biggest Malay-Muslim welfare organisation in our country.
We organise many religious programmes and provide a wide range of social services to assist the poor and needy in our community such as:
- Seniors with chronic illnesses and require long-term care
- Protecting and caring for underprivileged children from dysfunctional families
- Distributing food items bi-monthly through Jamiyah FoodBank to disadvantaged families
Jamiyah also organises many Islamic-based programmes and events including:
- Exhibition of Artefacts of Rasulullah SAW
- Lecture series on Islam in Singapore featuring local asatizah and intellectuals to deepen the understanding of contemporary Islamic issues
- ‘Little Huffaz’ programme that teaches children from 4 to 6 years old to read and memorise the Juz’ Amma in 3 years
- Islamic Education courses for all levels from basic to Diploma and Degree
- Last year (2019), we also organised the inaugural Singapore Muslim Festival which featured renowned local and international Muslim scholars
These are part of Jamiyah Singapore’s concerted efforts to spread the beauty of Islam and enliven the religious milieu in our country. We thank you for your zakat contributions to Jamiyah, which will help us continue all the Islamic programmes and social services that we are carrying out all these years. In this blessed month of Ramadan, may your zakat contributions bring success for you both in this world and hereafter, InsyaAllah.
Our Online Zakat facility allows you to pay your zakat from the comfort of your home or office. You can also pay via PayNow, Internet Banking, Cheque or Cash. To pay zakat by cash, please visit our Headquarters at the address below.
- Jamiyah Singapore Headquarters
31 Lor 12 Geylang S399006
9am to 9pm